🔥🔥CHRISTMAS SALES! UP TO 50% DISCOUNT!🔥🔥
- Full refund within 30 days without reason
Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
When was the last time you cleaned your brushes?
Build-up of dirt and oils on your makeup brushes can cause acne breakouts and possibly rashes called dermatitis!
It’s recommended that brushes are washed monthly.
7 Terrible Things That Happen When You Use Dirty Makeup Brushes
Your pores can get clogged up.
It's great that you're not touching your face so much with your fingers when you apply makeup, but if your tools are filthy, you could still wind up breaking out.If you don't wash your makeup brushes enough, you spread dirt and bacteria from your face, to your makeup brushes, then back to your face.
You could get a staph infection
- Brushes can accumulate dead skin cells, dirt, oil, pollution, and bacteria, these includes staphylococcus, streptococcus, and e-coli, fungus, and viruses. Sounds ridiculous? An Australian woman contracted a staph infection after sharing makeup brushes with a friend, leaving her paralyzed in the legs and arms.
Your makeup will look worse.
- If the brushes are already caked up with last week's makeup, how can they apply today's properly?
You could get pink eye.
- Conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye, can spread by sharing cosmetics, including makeup brushes.
Your skin can get irritated.
- When all that gross bacteria and grime builds up, you could wind up with stiffer (not soft) bristles that can really aggravate your skin.
You risk getting more wrinkles.
- Dirty makeup brushes can expose the skin to oxidative stress from free radicals, which causes a breakdown of collagen and elastin and can result in premature aging.
You'll waste your money.
- Brushes that are well-cared-for last longer, simple as that. So don't let your hard-earned cash go to waste — keep your tools clean!
How to use
Fill the bowl about a third of the way with luke-warm water and soap. We like to use body or face wash. Then, turn the handle on and dip the electric spin-system into the bowl.
Lift the brush above the water for a rapid air dry in the bowl. Brushes will be clean and dry in less than a minute!
Question:Do you have to add clean water for every brush?
Answer:No you can clean all your brushes using the same water
By Home N' Goods SELLER on February 6, 2017
Question:Wouldn’t it damage my brush?
Answer:The device is absolutely safe for makeup brushes. But be sure to attach the brush to the spinner in accordance with the instructions and do not over spin the brush. We advise you not to dry for more than 10 seconds at a time. Then check the brush, and if it is still wet, repeat. Reshape the bristles with your fingers if necessary.
By Visagisto™ SELLER on October 25, 2018
Question:What kind of shampoo can I use? Can I use baby shampoo in the bowl?
Answer:I’m not sure if baby shampoo would work but dish soap works fine
By Amazon Customer on December 12, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: Takes two AA batteries (not included)
Products passed the certification of international quality agencies, environmental protection and health
SHIPPING & GUARANTEE
We are proud to offer reliable insured worldwide shipping (5-15 business days) straight to your doorstep.
Every package comes with its own unique tracking number to ensure accountability.
On top of PayPal's Buyer Protection policy, we have included a full 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction.